The Forum Group has made many direct high-tech investments through the investment funds it manages. Group holdings include innovative software, online advertising, communications & information security.
In Israel, partners with software, communications and data security companies, including:
- Honline - a revolutionary investment management website allowing for the first time a virtual internet investment house lead by the economist Shlomo Maoz and the Forum Group focused on providing services to households for management of their savings.
- 34 Ventures - a newly established Venture Capital fund, focused on seed and early-stage Israeli software companies.
- SFIC - a unique SAP-based Shop Floor Interaction Center that enables management of confirmation reporting on the floor.
- InnoVAD Solutions Ltd. - a distribution company providing best-of-breed information security, networking and storage solutions to the enterprise and SMB markets.
- Zebra Technologies - a distributor of leading solutions in the field of IT infrastructure.